Name of the Post:
1. Assistant Town Planner: 01 post
2. Assistant Regional Manager (Civil): 22 posts
3. Assistant Site Engineer (Civil): 17 posts
4. Assistant Accounts Officer Grade-III: 13 posts
5. Junior Legal Officer: 09 posts
6. Draftsman-cum-Tracer: 12 posts
7. Junior Assistant: 29 posts
Total No. of Posts: 103
Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in Architecture 5 years’ Full time course with Post Graduation in Town Planning for S.No.1 post, Degree in Civil Engineering having valid GATE score for S.No.2 post, Degree in Civil Engineering for S.No.3 post, B.Com with Certificate Course in Information Technology for S.No.4 post, Law Graduate for S.No.5 post, Diploma in Architecture from Polytechnic with two years’ experience as Draughtsman for S.No.6 post, Senior Secondary from a recognized Board or its equivalent examination and “O” or Higher Level Certificate course conducted by DOEAC under control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India for S.No.7 post.
How to apply: Interested & Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.riicorecruitment.org from 05-06-2015 from 03:00 PM to 25-06-2015 till 12.00 night.
Instructions for Online Applicants:
1. Log on to www.riicorecruitment.org and select the post, post category, fee category, name, fathers name, mobile number etc.
2. Select payment mode either as Through E-Mitra or Online Payment through Net banking/ Debit-card/ Credit-card.
3. Click on Online Application form (After fee challan payment) and fill details.
4. Upload scanned image (jpeg format) of a recent passport size colour photograph & and scanned image of candidate signature.
5. Ensure candidate mobile number is correct since SMS and other information will be sent to this number.
6. Finally once check the entire form & taking printout of the online application form for future reference.
Last date for submitting online application form: 25-06-2015 till 12.00 night.
To know more or view detailed advertisement click here