Name of the Posts:
1. Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 118 Posts
a. HVPNL: 40 Posts
b. UHBVNL: 27 Posts
c. DHBVNL: 31 Posts
d. HPGCL: 20 Posts
2. Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) [HPGCL]: 16 Posts
3. Assistant Engineer (Instrumentation) [HPGCL]: 04 Posts
4. Assistant Engineer (IT): 29 Posts
a. HVPNL: 10 Posts
b. UHBVNL: 07 Posts
c. DHBVNL: 08 Posts
d. HPGCL: 04 Posts
5. Assistant Engineer (Electronics) [HPGCL]: 07 Posts
6. Assistant Engineer (Civil): 16 Posts
a. HVPNL: 04 Posts
b. UHBVNL: 02 Posts
c. DHBVNL: 02 Posts
d. HPGCL: 08 Posts
7. Upper Division Clerk: 127 Posts
a. UHBVNL (HO): 14 Posts
b. UHBVNL (FO): 60 Posts
c. DHBVNL: 53 Posts
Total No of Posts: 317
Qualification: Candidates should possess full-time Bachelor of Engineering Degree or equivalent degree in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Engineering/ Information Technology, Civil Engineering from any institute recognized by AICTE or by a State board of Technical Education with a minimum 60% marks in respect of General Category candidates and 55% marks in respect of SC category candidates of Haryana domicile for S.No-1 to 6, BCA with at least 60% marks in respect of General category & other category candidates and 55% marks in respect of SC category candidates of Haryana Domicile or full time MCA/ M.Sc (Information Technology) from a University duly recognized by Central Government or a State Government for S.No-7 and have passed Hindi/ Sanskrit up to matric standard.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website “www.uhbvn.com, www.dhbvn.com, www.hpgcl.gov.in” from 18-07-2015 to 16-08-2015.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online, candidates should have valid email ID & need to scan their photograph and signature.
2. Log on to the website “www.uhbvn.com, www.dhbvn.com, www.hpgcl.gov.in”.
3. Click on “Recruitment/ Career”.
4. Select the desired post & Click on “Recruitment of Assistant Engineers and UDC (IT) in Haryana Power Utilities”.
5. Click on “Apply Online”.
6. Read the instructions carefully.
7. Login yourself & fill all the details and upload the photo & signature.
8. Click on “Submit”.
9. After Submission, take a printout copy of duly filled online application for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 16-08-2015 (23:59 hrs).
To know more or view detailed advertisement click here