APG Bank Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 108 Office Assistant Posts: Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank has released notification for recruitment of 108 Office Assistant (Multipurpose) vacancies. Candidates who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE-III for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2014 may apply online from 24-09-2015 to 01-10-2015. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
Names of the Posts: Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
1. SC: 20 Posts
2. ST: 16 Posts
3. OBC: 35 Posts
4. General: 37 Posts
No of Posts: 108
Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in any discipline from a recognized University/ equivalent with Proficiency in local language
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18-28 years as on 01-06-2014. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules. Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PwD & for Ex-servicemen & others as per rules.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through Bank’s website www.apgb.in from 24-09-2015 to 01-10-2015.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidate should have a valid E mail ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs- CWE-III conducted in September/October 2014).
2. Log on through www.apgb.in website.
3. Click on “Recruitment” —> “CWE-III, 3rd Phase Direct Recruitment of Office Assistants”.
4. Click on “Click Here for Online Registration”.
5. Fill all the details carefully and submit the form.
6. Now take printout of online application for future use.
Last Date: 01-10-2015.