PPSC Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 101 Officer, Police & Other Posts: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC), Patiala has published a notification for the recruitment of 101 Punjab Civil Service (Executive Branch), Deputy Superintendent of Police, Excise & Taxation Officer, Tehsildar & other Posts to be filled through Punjab State Civil Services Combined Competitive Examination (PSCSCCE) – 2015. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 05-10-2015 by 11:59 PM. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
Name of the Post:
1. Punjab Civil Service (Executive Branch): 16 Posts
2. Deputy Superintendent of Police: 18 Posts
3. Excise & Taxation Officer: 23 Posts
4. Tehsildar: 09 Posts
5. Food Supply and Consumer Affairs Officer: 04 Posts
6. Block Development & Panchayat Officer: 10 Posts
7. Assistant Registrar Co-Operative Societies: 11 Posts
8. Labour –cum- Conciliation Officer: 01 Post
9. Employment Generation and Training Officer: 01 Post
10. Deputy Superintendent Jails / District Probation Officer (Grade-II): 08 Posts
No. of Posts: 101
Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or Institution. Provided that the candidate may be permitted to take Preliminary Competitive Examination while studying for his degree. However, the candidate shall be required to produce proof of passing the degree course for being eligible to take the Main Competitive Examination during that year.
Age Limit: Candidates age should have attained 21 years and should not have attained 37 years as on 01-01-2015. Upper age limit may be relaxed upto 45 years for Other State Government or the Government of India, including Board/ Corporations/ Public Sector Undertaking employees, upto 33 years for SC/ BC of Punjab Police Service and Punjab Prisons Services, upto 42 years for other services except Punjab Police Service and Punjab Prisons Services.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.ppsc.gov.in on or before 05-10-2015.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have scan the copy of photograph & signature.
2. Log on through the website www.ppsc.gov.in.
3. Click on “Advertisement” —> “Open Advertisement”.
4. Select the desired post.
5. Click on “Apply/ View” —> “Apply Online”.
6. Fill all the details carefully & submit the form
7. Now take print out of online application for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 05-10-2015