Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee has issued notification for the recruitment of Scientific Officer Grade-I & II, Medical Officer, Assistant Librarian, Assistant Sports Officer, Deputy Librarian & Librarian vacancies on contract & regular basis. Eligible candidates can apply online from 01-10-2015 to 30-10-2015 up to 05:30 PM. Other details like educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
Name of the Posts:
1. Scientific Officer Grade-II: 04 Posts
2. Senior Scientific Officer: 01 Post
3. Scientific Officer Grade-I: 01 Post
4. Medical Officer: 05 Posts
5. Assistant Librarian: 01 Post
6. Assistant Sports Officer: 01 Post
7. Deputy Librarian: 01 Post
8. Librarian: 01 Post
Total No of Posts: 15
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess B.E/ B.Tech or M.E/ M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering or M.Sc in Computer Science/ MCA with first class or its equivalent grade for S.No-1, Ph.D with first class or its equivalent degree for S.No-2, Ph.D or M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering for S.No-3, MD/ MS from a University, recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI) for S.No-4, Master’s Degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade for S.No-5 to 8.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.iitr.ac.in from 01-10-2015 to 30-10-2015 up to 05:30 PM & send their hard copy of online application along with self attested copies of all relevant supporting documents & Demand Draft, in an envelope should be super-scribed as “Application for the post of _____” addressed to the Assistant Registrar, Recruitment Cell, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, Roorkee – 247667 (Uttarakhand) on or before 06-11-2015.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on through the website www.iitr.ac.in.
2. Before applying online candidates must have a valid email ID
3. Click on “Job Openings–> Other Job Openings–> Non Teaching Jobs”.
4. Select the appropriate post and Click on “Apply Online for Non Teaching Positions”.
5. Fill all the details and submit the form.
6. Now take print out of application form for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 30-10-2015 up to 05:30 PM.
To know more or view detailed advertisement click here