Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has announced notification for the recruitment of 358 Jr Scale Treasury Officer/ Accounts Officer/ Assistant Director, Dy. Superintendent of Police, Commercial Tax Inspector, Excise Inspector, Dy. Collector & Other Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 05-11-2015 at 12:00 PM to 04-12-2015 till Midnight 12:00. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, exam fee and how to apply are given below…
Name of the Post:
1. Dy. Collector: 19 posts
2. Dy. Superintendent of Police: 50 posts
3. Superintendent, District Jail: 02 posts
4. Jr. Scale Treasury Officer/ Accounts Officer/ Assistant Director: 128 posts
5. Assistant Director, Local Fund Audit: 06 posts
6. Employment Officer: 01 post
7. Assistant Commissioner of Cooperatives & Assistant Registrar of Cooperatives: 13 posts
8. Chief Executive Officer (District Panchayat): 12 posts
9. District Coordinator: 01 post
10. Area Coordinator: 01 post
11. Assistant Director: 09 posts
12. Child Development Project Officer: 19 posts
13. Commercial Tax Inspector: 40 posts
14. Excise Inspector: 23 posts
15. Inspector of Cooperatives/ Cooperative Extension Officer: 18 posts
16. Chief Municipal Officer: 16 posts
Total No. of Posts: 358
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 20 to 25 years for Dy. Superintendent of Police, 21 to 30 years for Excise Inspector, 20 to 30 years for Superintendent, District Jail as on 01-01-2016. Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules. Refer the notification for complete details.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online from the website www.mponline.gov.in, www.mppsc.com & www.mppsc.nic.in from 05-11-2015 at 12:00 PM to 04-12-2015 till Midnight 12:00.
Instruction for Online Application:
1. First candidates have to scan their photo and signature.
2. Log on to www.mponline.gov.in, www.mppsc.com & www.mppsc.nic.in
3. After filling the application form candidates have to make the payment through Kiosk.
4. Check all fields and click on Submit button.
5. Then there will be a pop up window comes with the message regarding the submission of online application.
6. For making necessary corrections in the online application candidates have to make payment of Rs.50/- & can change the details from 10-11-2015 to 06-12-2015.
7. After submission of application form, take printout of the submitted application & send the online application & attested copies of all necessary documents to relevant address mentioned above.
Last date: 04-12-2015
To know more or view detailed advertisement click here
MPPSCके बारे मेंसामान्य ज्ञान के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें