Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC), Lucknow has announced notification for the recruitment of 1377 Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical), Draftsman, Electrician, Tire Inspector, Mechanic & Assistant Storekeeper Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 18-09-2015 to 10-10-2015. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
Name of the Post:
1. Junior Engineer (Civil): 757 posts
2. Junior Engineer (Mechanical): 13 posts
3. Junior Engineer (Electrical) (01 post for Permanent & 4 posts for temporary): 05 posts
4. Draftsman: 59 posts
5. Electrician: 55 posts
6. Tire Inspector: 64 posts
7. Mechanic: 305 posts
8. Assistant Storekeeper: 119 posts
Total No. of Post: 1377
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Diploma in Civil Engineering, High School with 03 years Diploma in Civil Engineering for S.No.1 post, Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for S.No.2 post, 03 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering for S.No.3 post, High School with Draftsmanship certificate from Roorkee University for S.No.4 post, Diploma in Electrical with Supervisory License for S.No.5 post, Diploma in Automobile/ Mechanical Engineering for S.No.6 post, 03 years Diploma in Automobile/ Mechanical Engineering from Polytechnic with Heavy Vehicle driving license for S.No.7 post, Diploma in Automobile Mechanical Engineering for S.No.8 post.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 21 to 40 years for Junior Engineer (Electrical) (Permanent basis), 18 to 40 years for remaining posts as on 01-07-2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website upsssc.gov.in from 18-09-2015 to 10-10-2015.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Candidates must have scanned copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on to the website upsssc.gov.in
3. Click on All Notifications/ Advertisements.
4. Read all the instructions carefully before applying online.
5. Click on “Apply” beside the “Direct Recruitment”.
6. Click on “Candidate Registration” and Fill all the mandatory details.
7. Submit error free application form.
8. An Registration Slip with unique registration number will be displayed, take print out for future reference.
9. Click on “Generate E-Challan/I-Collect” and make the fee payment.
10. Click on “Submit Application Form” then Part-II application form will be generated.
11. Fill all the mandatory details and upload scanned photograph, signature.
12. Click on Submit button then a Declaration form will be opened.
13. Fill all the particulars carefully in the “Declaration” form.
14. After filling details, preview the application form & click on the “Submit” button.
15. Take print out of application form & other forms for future use.
Last Date for Online Registration: 10-10-2015.
To know more or view detailed advertisement click here