IGIB Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for Scientist & Sr Scientist Posts: CSIR – Institute of Genomics & Integrative Biology (IGIB) has published notification for the recruitment of Scientist & Sr Scientist vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 21-12-2015 till 23:59 hrs. Other information like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
Name of the Posts:
2. Senior Scientist
Name of the Area:
1. Genomics and Molecular Medicine: 02 Posts
2. RNA Biology: 01 Post
3. Respiratory Disease Biology: 01 Post
4. Cellular & Molecular Immunology: 01 Post
5. Molecular Dynamics, Structural Biology and Simulations: 01 Post
6. Skin Biology and Electron Microscopy: 01 Post
7. Chemical Biology and Enzymolgy: 01 Post
Total No. of Posts: 08
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 32 years for Post No. 01 & 37 years for Post No. 02 as on 21-12-2015. Relaxation of age will be applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST & 03 years for OBC candidates as per GOI rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Ph.D in any related field of Chemical/ Life Sciences.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.igib.res.in on or before 21-12-2015 till 23:59 hrs and send print out of online application with attested copies of certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, educational qualification, experience, reprints of publication, caste certificate & one recent passport size photograph self signed photograph affixed together with demand draft & an envelope should be super scribed with “Application for the Post of —————– Post Code ——–” by post to the Controller of Administration, CSIR – Institute of Genomics and Integrative Biology, University Campus, Mall Road, Delhi – 110 007 on or before 08-01-2016 by 05:00 P.M.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid email id and contact no.
2. Candidates are neatly scanned the photograph, Signature & relevant documents at the time of apply online.
3. Log on the website www.igib.res.in.
4. Select the desired post.
5. Click on Apply Online.
6. Fill all mandatory details.
7. Click on Submit.
8. Take a print out of online application for future use.
Last Date : 21-12-2015