notification for the recruitment of Sailors for Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) – 02/ 2016 Batch Course Commencing August 2016 from Unmarried Male Indian Citizens and subjects of Nepal and Bhutan. Eligible candidates may apply online from 23-11-2015 to 06-12-2015 & send hard copy of application on or before 13-12-2015 & 20-12-2015 for Remote Areas. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
Name of the Post: Sailors (SSR-02/2016)
Age Limit: Candidates age should have been born between 01-08-1995 to 31-07-1999 (Both dates inclusive).
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess 10+2/ equivalent examination with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects; Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer science.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 23-11-2015 to 06-12-2015 and send their print out of applications along with attested copies of matriculation certificate, 10+2 mark sheet, domicile, NCC Certificate (if held) & one self addressed envelope of size 22×10 cms with Rs 10/- stamp affixed on envelope should be superscribed as “Online SSR Application-02/2016 batch & 10+2 percentage —–” through ordinary post to the concerned address on or before 13-12-2015 & 20-12-2015 for Remote Areas.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid email id and Contact No.
2. Candidates are neatly scanned the photograph, Signature & relevant documents at the time of apply online.
3. Log on to the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
4. Click on “Apply Online Officer Entry” & Select the desired post.
5. Click on “Apply Now” —> “Proceed”.
6. Fill all the details carefully in eight steps & Submit the form.
7. Now take printout of online application for future use
Last Date: 06-12-2015
To know more or view detailed advertisement click here