UPSC CDS I 2016 – Apply Online for 457 Vacancies: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released notification for the recruitment of 457 Various Vacancies in Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officers Training Academy through Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2016 (Including SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course). Eligible candidates may apply Online from 07-11-2015 to 04-12-2015 by 11:59 PM. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, selection process and how to apply are given below…
Names of Courses:
1. Indian Military Academy: 200 Posts
2. Indian Naval Academy: 45 Posts
3. Air Force Academy: 32 Posts
4. Officers Training Academy (Men): 175 Posts
5. Officers Training Academy (Women, Non-Technical): 05 Posts
Total No of Posts: 457
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree from recognized University or equivalent for IMA & Officers Training Academy, Degree in Engineering & Degree from recognized university/ institution for Indian Naval Academy, Degree of a recognized university (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engg for Air Force Academy.
How to Apply: Eligible Candidates may apply Online from the website www.upsconline.nic.in from 07-11-2015 to 04-12-2015 by 11:59 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying candidates have to scan photo and signature in .jpg format with file not exceeding 40 KB each and not less than 3 KB for Photo and 1 KB for Signature.
2. Candidates should have valid and active Email id.
3. Log on to the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
4. Click on the link “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC”.
5. Select the appropriate Post and click on “Click Here (Part -I)”.
6. Fill all the mandatory fields like name, gender, etc and click on “Continue”.
7. System will generate Registration-Id, retain it for further use.
8. Make payment as mentioned in application fee and retain the details for entering in Part -II registration.
9. Again Relogin and click on “Click Here (Part-II)”.
10. Login by using Registration-Id & Date of Birth.
11. Fill all the required details and upload scanned photo and signature and click on “Submit” Button.
12. After submission of Online Application take print out of finally submitted application and retain it for future use.
Last date: 04-12-2015 by 11:59 P.M