LIC AAO Online Application – 700 Vacancies 2016: Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has released notification for the recruitment of Assistant Administrative Officer [AAO] (Generalist) vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 15-12-2015 to 05-01-2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
Name of the Posts: Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalist)
1. SC: 106 Posts
2. ST: 53 Posts
3. OBC: 192 Posts
4. UR: 349 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 700
Age Limit: Candidates age should be minimum 21 years and maximum age shall not be more than 30 years as on 01-12-2015. Age Relaxation is applicable 5 years for SC/ St, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PwD (Gen), 15 years for PwD (SC/ ST), 13 years for PwD (OBC) & for others as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor/ Master’s Degree from a recognized Indian University/ Institution.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.licindia.com from 15-12-2015 to 05-01-2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before apply online candidates should have valid email ID, mobile no & scanned copies of photograph, signature.
2. Log on to the website www.licindia.com.
3. Click on the “Careers” —> “Recruitment of Assistant Administrative Officer 2016″.
4. Click on “Click here for Apply Online”.
5. To register application, choose “Click here for New Registration”.
6. Read the instructions and fill all the details of and then upload photograph & signature.
7. After verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct, Submit the form.
8. Make payment & Finally submit the form.
9. Now take printout of online application for future use.
Last date: 05-01-2016