published a notification for the recruitment of Chief Manager (Risk Management), Senior Manager (Risk Management), Manager (IT, Forex & Debt/ Equity) (Specialist Officers) vacancies in full time basis. Eligible candidates may apply online from 07-12-2015 (Online Application Start on 09-12-2015) to 21-12-2015 (Extended to 23-12-2015). Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
Name of the Post: Specialist Officer
1. Chief Manager (Risk Management): 02 Posts
2. Senior Manager (Risk Management): 05 Posts
3. Manager (IT): 10 Posts
4. Manager (Forex): 02 Posts
5. Manager (Debt/ Equity): 02 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 21
Age Limit: Candidates age should be minimum 25 to 40 years for S.No- 1, 25 to 35 years for S.No- 2 and 23 to 35 years for S.No- 3 to 5 as on 01-10-2015. Age relaxation is applicable upto 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for PwD candidates as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation in any stream of Mathematics/ Statistics/ Economics or Engineering with aggregate 60% marks or equivalent in CGPA and Post Graduation in Mathematics/ Statistics/ Economics or MBA in Finance/ Banking/ Risk Management or PG Diploma in Finance/ Banking/ Risk Management for S.No- 1 & 2, Engineering Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication or Post Graduation Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication for S.No- 3, Graduation/ Post Graduation for S.No- 4 & 5. Candidates should have relevant experience.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through website www.obcindia.co.in from 07-12-2015 (Online Application Start on 09-12-2015) to 21-12-2015 (Extended to 23-12-2015).
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid email id and Contact No.
2. Candidates are neatly scanned the photograph, Signature & relevant documents at the time of apply online.
3. Log on to the website www.obcindia.co.in.
4. Click on Recruitment.
5. Select the Desired Post.
6. For the Online Application Click on “Apply Online”.
6. Again Click on “Click here to Online Registration”
7. Fill all the mandatory details.
8. Click on Submit.
9. Take print out of application form for future use.
Last Date: 21-12-2015 (Extended to 23-12-2015)
To know more or view detailed advertisement click here