notification for the recruitment of 600 Probationary Officer vacancies in Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I for Admission to the 1 year full time post Graduate diploma course in Banking & Finance from Manipal University & NITTE University to be conducted at Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd, Bangalore (MaGE) & Nitte Education International Pvt Ltd, Greater Noida (NEIPL). Eligible candidates may apply online from 16-12-2015 to 31-12-2015. For more details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
Name of the Posts: Probationary Officer (Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I)
1. UR: 303 Posts
2. OBC: 162 Posts
3. SC: 90 Posts
4. ST: 45 Posts
Total No.of Posts: 600
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 20-28 years as on 01-10-2015 i.e., candidates must have born not later than 01-10-1995 & not earlier than 02-10-1987 (both dates inclusive). Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PwD (Gen), 15 years for PwD (SC/ ST), 13 years for PwD (OBC) & for others as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% marks in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.syndicatebank.in from 16-12-2015 to 31-12-2015.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have scanned copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on through the website www.syndicatebank.in.
3. Click on the “Announcements” –> “Career” —> “PGDBF PROGRAMME 2016-17″.
4. Read the instructions carefully before applying online.
5. Click on “Apply Online” —> “New Registration”.
6. Fill the details carefully then a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen, make a note of it.
7. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled before clicking the final submit button.
8. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
9. Now candidates have to upload the copies of photograph and signature.
10. Click on the preview button and verify the form and click on “FINAL SUBMIT” button.
11. Now click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for online payment through Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking.
12. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated, take a printout of the e-Receipt.
13. Now take printout of online application for future use.
Last Date: 31-12-2015
To know more or view detailed advertisement click here