India has released notification for the recruitment of 58 Credit Officer (Chartered Accountant) vacancies in Middle Management Group (MMG), Scale II (Specialist Category). Eligible candidates may apply online from 15-01-2016 to 31-01-2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
Name of the Posts: Credit Officer (Chartered Accountant)
1. SC: 09 Posts
2. ST: 04 Posts
3. OBC: 16 Posts
4. Gen: 29 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 58
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 20-30 years.as on 30-09-2015. Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PwD candidates & for others as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should pass in final examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www:centralbankofindia.co.in from 15-01-2016 to 31-01-2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have scanned copies of photograph and signature.
2. Log on through the website www:centralbankofindia.co.in.
3. Click on “Career” & Select the desired post.
4. Click on “Click here to Apply Online”.
5. Fill all the details carefully, upload the scanned copies & make payment.
6. Fill the payment details & Submit the form.
7. Now take printout of online application for future use.
To know more or view detailed advertisement click here
उपरोक्त पोस्ट को हिंदी में देखने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करे