Health & Family Welfare Samiti (DHFWS), South 24 Parganas has announced notification for the recruitment of 77 Medical Officer, Lab Technician, Senior Treatment Supervisor, RNTP Lab Technician, ICTC Counselor, ICTC Technician & Other vacancies on contractual basis under NHM. Eligible candidates can apply online from 31-12-2015 at 10:00 AM to 21-01-2016 till 05:00 PM. Other details like age, educational qualification, application fee & how to apply are given below…
Name of the Post:
1. Medical Officer: 18 posts
2. Lab Technician: 18 posts
3. Senior Treatment Supervisor (STS): 15 posts
4. RNTP Lab Technician/ Sputum Microscopist: 02 posts
5. Medical Officer (MO-DTC): 01 post
6. Tuberculosis Health Visitor (TBHV): 02 posts
7. District Programme Co-ordinator: 01 post
8. District PPM Co-ordinator: 02 posts
9. Data Entry Operator (RNTCP): 01 post
10. ICTC Counselor: 03 posts
11. ICTC Technician: 03 posts
12. District Consultant (Quality Assurance): 01 post
13. District Consultant (Public Health): 01 post
14. District Consultant (Quality Monitoring): 01 post
15. Facility Level Quality Manager: 02 posts
16. Lady Counsellor (Anwesha Clinic): 03 posts
17. Data Entry Operator – NHM: 01 post
18. Paramedical Worker: 01 post
19. Data Entry Operator – SNCU: 01 post
Age Limit: Candidates maximum age should be 63 years for Post No.1, 40 years for Post No.2, 12 to 19, 22 to 40 years for Post No.3, 8, 62 years for Post No.4, 5, 22 to 62 years for Post No.6, 7, 9, 60 years for Post No.10, 11. Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates as per Govt. norms.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess MBBS from a MCI recognized Institute for Post No.1, Higher Secondary (10+2) with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Mathematics and DMLT for Post No.2, Bachelor’s Degree with Certificate course in Computer operation for Post No.3, Intermediate (10+2) and Diploma or certified course in Medical Laboratory Technology for Post No.4, Graduate or Intermediate (10+2) and experience for Post No.6, MBA/ PG Diploma in Management for Post No.7, Post Graduation with 01 year Experience for Post No.8. Refer the notification for remaining posts.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.wbhealth.gov.in from 31-12-2015 at 10:00 AM to 21-01-2016 till 05:00 PM & Send the Online printout & relevant documents with Draft addressed to The Secretary DH & FW Samiti and C.M.O.H. South 24 Paraganas, Administrative Building, M.R.Bangur Hospital Complex (2nd Floor), 241, Deshapran Sashmal Road, Tollygunge, Kolkata – 700 033, West Bengal on or before 26-01-2016 upto 05:00 PM by Registered post/ Speed post.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on through the website www.wbhealth.gov.in
2. Click on the desired notification link.
3. Click on Apply Online
4. Fill all the details carefully
5. Upload the passport size photograph & full signature.
6. Once check the details & “Submit” it.
7. After Submission, take two printout copy of online application & one send it to relevant address mentioned above.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 31-12-2015 at 10:00 AM onwards.
Last Date to Apply Online: 21-01-2016 till 05:00 PM
Last Date for Receipt of Online printout & Other documents: 26-01-2016 upto 05:00 PM.
To know more or view detailed advertisement click here