TN MRB Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 710 Lab Technician Posts: Government of Tamil Nadu, Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) has released notification for the recruitment of 710 Lab Technician Grade-III vacancies on contract basis. Eligible candidates may apply online from 10-01-2016 to 01-02-2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
Name of the Posts: Lab Technician Grade-III
1. GT: 235 Posts
2. BC: 182 Posts
3. BC (M): 25 Posts
4. MBC/ DC: 137 Post
5. SC: 102 Posts
6. SC (A): 22 Posts
7. ST: 07 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 710
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18-30 years for OC, 18-57 years for SC/ ST/ SCA/ BC/ BCM/ MBC & DNC as on 01-07-2016. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed Plus-two Examination with Certificate in Medical Lab Technology Course (one year duration) undergone in any institution recognized by the Director of Medical Education.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.mrb.tn.gov.in from 10-01-2016 to 01-02-2016..
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid e-mail ID, mobile number & scanned copies of colour photograph and signature.
2. Log on through the website www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
3. Click on “Online Registration”.
4. Select the desired post & Click on “Apply Online”.
5. Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
6. Now take printout of online application for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online & for Payment of Fee 10-01-2016
Last Date to Apply Online & for Online Payment of Fee 01-02-2016
Last Date for Editing Application Details 01-02-2016
Last Date for Printing tour Application 03-02-2016
Last Date for Offline Payment of Fee 03-02-2016