of Sikkim has published notification for the recruitment of Junior Accounts Assistant vacancies on temporary regular basis. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 29-01-2016 by 04:00 P.M. Other information like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
Name of the Posts: Junior Accounts Assistant
1. Unreserved: 05 Posts
2. Bhutia Lepcha: 02 Posts
3. Bhutia Lepcha (Women): 02 Posts
4. Bhutia Lepcha (BPL): 01 Post
5. Other Backward Classes – Central List: 03 Posts
6. Other Backward Classes – Central List (Women): 01 Post
7. Other Backward Classes – Central List (BPL): 01 Post
8. Other Backward Classes – State List: 02 Posts
9. Other Backward Classes – State List (Women): 02 Posts
10. Other Backward Classes – State List (BPL): 01 Post
11. Scheduled Tribe: 02 Posts
12. Scheduled Tribe (Women): 01 Post
13. Scheduled Caste: 01 Post
14. Scheduled Caste (Women): 01 Post
15. Primitive Tribe: 01 Post
Total No. of Posts: 26
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18 – 30 years as on 31-12-2015. Relaxation of age will be applicable up to 05 years for BL/ ST/ SC/ PT candidates and 04 for OBC – Central List & 03 years for OBC – State List candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess XII class from a recognised Board or equivalent and 01 year certificates/ Diploma in Computer Application from a recognised/ institution.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.statebankofsikkim.com on or before 29-01-2016 by 04:00 P.M. & send hard copy of the online application with relevant documents and demand draft to the Asstt. General Manager (Adm.), State Bank of Sikkim, Gangtok, Head Office, Gangtok on or before 30-01-2016 by 02:00 P.M.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before Applying online candidates have valid e mail id & contact number.
2. Candidates should scan their photograph & signature.
3. Log on the website www.statebankofsikkim.com.
4. Click on Career or SBS Recruitment.
5. Click here for “Apply for the Post of Junior Account Assistant”.
6. Read all instructions.
7. Fill all the details.
8. Click on proceed.
9. Take print out of online application for future use.
Last Date for Apply Online: 29-01-2016 by 04:00 P.M.
Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of the Application: 30-01-2016 by 02:00 P.M.
To know more or view detailed advertisement click here
उपरोक्त पोस्ट को हिंदी में देखने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करे