UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 356 X-Ray & Lab Technician Posts: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC), Lucknow has announced notification for the recruitment of 356 X-Ray-Technician & Laboratory Technician vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 08-01-2016 to 25-01-2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
Name of the Post:
1. X-Ray-Technician: 52 posts
2. Laboratory Technician: 263 posts
3. Lab Technician (For Maharani Lakshmibai Medical College, Jhansi): 41 posts
Total No. of Posts: 356
Age Limit: Candidate age should not be below 18 year and not more than 40 years age as on 01-07-2016 (Born between 02-07-1976 to 01-07-2016). Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Diploma in X-Ray from Uttar Pradesh State Medical/ Equivalent for Post No.1, Intermediate with Science & Diploma in Lab Technology for Post No.2 & 3.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website upsssc.gov.in from 08-01-2016 to 25-01-2016.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Candidates must have scanned copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on to the website upsssc.gov.in
3. Click on All Notifications/ Advertisements.
4. Read all the instructions carefully before applying online.
5. Click on “Apply” beside the “Direct Recruitment (Advt No.01 (1)/ 2016)”.
6. Click on “Candidate Registration” and Fill all the mandatory details.
7. Submit error free application form.
8. An Registration Slip with unique registration number will be displayed, take print out for future reference.
9. Click on “Generate E-Challan/I-Collect” and make the fee payment.
10. Click on “Submit Application Form” then Part-II application form will be generated.
11. Fill all the mandatory details and upload scanned photograph, signature.
12. Click on Submit button then a Declaration form will be opened.
13. Fill all the particulars carefully in the “Declaration” form.
14. After filling details, preview the application form & click on the “Submit” button.
15. Take print out of application form & other forms for future use
Last Date: 25-01-2016