Commission (JPSC), Ranchi has issued notification for the recruitment of Food Safety Officer vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 02-02-2016 to 16-02-2016 till 11:45 PM. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, fee & how to apply are given below…
Name of the Post: Food Safety Officer
Name of the Category:
1. UR: 12 Posts
2. SC: 03 Posts
3. ST: 06 Posts
4. BC-I: 02 Posts
5. BC-II: 01 Post
Total No.of Posts: 24
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 21 years as on 01-08-2015. Age relaxations are applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Degree in Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Biotechnology/ Oil Technology/ Agriculture Science/ Veterinary Sciences/ Bio-Chemistry/ Microbiology or Master Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from a Recognized University.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website http://www.jpsc.gov.in/ from 02-02-2016 to 16-02-2016 till 11:45 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online, candidates should have valid email id, mobile number & need to scanned photograph, signature.
2. Log on through the website “http://www.jpsc.gov.in/”.
3. Click on “Online Application”.
4. Click on “Click Here to apply for the post of Food Safety Officer, Advt No: 01/2016″.
5. Login yourself & fill all the details, upload the photograph, signature and submit the form.
5. After submission, take a printout copy of online application for future use.
Last date: 16-02-2016
To know more or view detailed advertisement click here
उपरोक्त पोस्ट को हिंदी में देखने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करे