Service Commission (UPSC) has released notification for conducting Combined Medical Services Exam 2016 for the recruitment of 1009 Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, Assistant Medical Officer, Junior Scale Posts, General Duty Medical Officer vacancies on temporary basis. Eligible candidates may apply online from 05-03-2016 to 01-04-2016 by 11:59 P.M. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
Name of the Exam: Combined Medical Services Exam, 2016
Name of the Posts:
1. Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in Railways: 600 Posts
2. Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services: 46 Posts
3. Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services: 250 Posts
4. General Duty Medical Officer Gr-II in East, North & South Delhi Municipal Corporation: 97 Posts
5. General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council: 16 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 1009
Age Limit: Candidates must not have attained the age of 32 years as on 01-01-2016 i.e., the candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-01-1984. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in from 05-03-2016 to 01-04-2016 by 11:59 P.M.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on through the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
3. Click on “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC”.
4. Click on “Part – I/ Part – II Registration”.
5. Read the Important Instructions & fill the form with all the relevant details & submit the application form.
6. After successful registration, a unique registration ID will be allotted, note down the ID & password.
7. Now fill the personal profile, contact details, age relaxation if applicable.
8. Now fill the details of qualification, experience.
9. Now fill the details of Professional Registration, Language, Miscellaneous Module.
10. Now candidate have to choose the Recruitment Test Centre.
11. Now candidates have to upload documents in Document Upload Module
12. After uploading photograph & signature preview the ORA form and check the details carefully.
13. Now click on the submit button
14. Candidates can Pay Online using the Internet banking facility in SBI or other associated banks or can pay through Visa/ Master Debit or Credit card issued by any Bank/ Institution.
15. Here the Transaction ID & Date of Registration details will directly uploaded automatically.
16. Now pay the fee through cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip
17. A transaction ID will be given, again revisit the website and click on the “Click here to view your Previous/ Currently active applications”.
18. Log in by registration ID & password, candidates can see “My Active Application (My draft Application)” link.
19. Now fill the details of transaction ID and Date of Transaction if paid through cash.
20. Click “Continue”, check the details of fee and submit the application.
21. Now take the printout copies of application attach the attested copies of all documents and keep it for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online 05-03-2016
Last Date for Payment of Fee using Pay by Cash Mode 31-03-2016 by 23:59 hrs
Last Date to Apply Online 01-04-2016 by 11:59 P.M
Last Date for Payment of Fee using Debit/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking 01-04-2016 by 23:59 P.M
Date of Competitive Examination 12-06-2016
Date of Declaration of Written Examination Results September/ October, 2016
Examination Centres Agartala, Ahmedabad, Aizwal, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bareilly, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Lucknow, Delhi, Dharwad, Dispur, Gangtok, Hyderabad, Imphal, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jammu, Jorhat, Kochi, Kohima, Kolkata, Dehradun, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagpur, Panaji (Goa), Patna, Port Blair, Raipur, Ranchi, Sambalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati, Udaipur, Vishakhapatnam
To know more or view detailed advertisement click here
उपरोक्त पोस्ट को हिंदी में देखने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करे
सरकारी नौकरियों के बारे में ताजा जानकारी देखने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें ।
उपरोक्त पोस्ट से सम्बंधित सामान्य ज्ञान की जानकारी देखने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें ।
उपचार सम्बंधित घरेलु नुस्खे जानने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें ।
देश दुनिया, समाज, रहन - सहन से सम्बंधित रोचक जानकारियाँ देखने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें ।