Service Commission (PSC) has published notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor, Instructor, Part Time Tailoring Instructor, Projection Assistant, Drawing Teacher, LD Typist, Lecturer & other vacancies on direct recruitment basis. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 20-07-2016 by 12:00 Midnight. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
Name of the Post:
1. Assistant Professor: 01 Post
2. Instructor in Stenography: 01 Post
3. Part Time Tailoring Instructor: 01 Post
4. Projection Assistant: 04 Posts
5. Drawing Teacher (High School): 06 Posts
6. LD Typist/ Clerk Typist/ Typist Clerk: 03 Posts
7. Lecturer in Law: 01 Post
8. Higher Secondary School Teacher (Junior) Physics: 01 Post
9. Lower Division Clerk: 08 Posts
10. Senior Lecturer in Genito Urinary Surgery: 01 Post
11. Senior Lecturer in Anesthesiology: 01 Post
12. Lecturer in Statistics: 03 Posts
13. Lecturer in Mathematics: 14 Posts
14. Lecturer in Urdu: 01 Post
15. Lecturer in Islamic History: 01 Post
16. Lecturer in Arabic: 01 Post
17. Lecturer in Music: 01 Post
18. Lecturer in Sanskrit (Jyothisha): 01 Post
19. Lecturer in Physics: 01 Post
20. Lecturer in Architecture: 01 Post
21. Assistant Insurance Medical Officer: 12 Posts
22. Radiographer Grade II: 01 Post
23. Higher Secondary School Teacher in Social Work: 01 Post
24. Assistant Professor in Oral Medicine & Radiology: 01 Post
25. Boat Syrang: 04 Posts
26. Driver Grade II (LDV): 11 Posts
27. Guard Gr.II: 01 Post
28. High School Assistant (Physical Science) – Malayalam Medium: 02 Posts
29. Driver (HDV): 02 Posts
30. Driver-Cum-Office-Attendant (HDV): 01 Post
31. Driver- Cum-Office Attendant (LDV): 02 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 90
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 24 – 41 years (candidates born between 02-01-1975 and 01-01-1992) for Post No. 01, 18 – 36 years (candidates born between 02-01-1980 and 01-01-1998) for Post No. 02, 03, 04, 18 – 40 years (Candidates should be born between 02-01-1976 and 01-01-1998) for Post No. 05 & Other age details refer the notification
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Post Graduation Degree (MDS) in Oral Medicine & Radiology from a recognised University approved by the Dental Council of India for Post No. 01, B.A./ B.Sc. or B. Com. Degree of a recognised University or equivalent or Diploma in Commercial Practice with typing knowledge for Post No. 02, S.S.L.C. or its equivalent with KGTE or MGTE (Lower) in Tailoring or its equivalent for Post No. 03, Std.VII for Post No. 04, SSLC or its equivalent for Post No. 05 & other qualification details refer the notification.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the www.keralapsc.gov.in on or before 20-07-2016 by 12:00 Midnight.
Instruction to apply Online:
1. Before applying online, candidates need to scan their photograph and signature.
2. Log on to www.keralapsc.gov.in.
3. Click on “One Time Registration”.
4. Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
5. After Submission of Application take print out of application and retain it for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 20-07-2016 by 12:00 Midnight.
To know more or view detailed advertisement click here
सरकारी नौकरियों के बारे में ताजा जानकारी देखने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें ।
उपरोक्त पोस्ट से सम्बंधित सामान्य ज्ञान की जानकारी देखने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें ।
उपचार सम्बंधित घरेलु नुस्खे जानने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें ।
देश दुनिया, समाज, रहन - सहन से सम्बंधित रोचक जानकारियाँ देखने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें ।